Prior to enrollment into Paterson Public Schools, please collect the documents listed below.
When all documents have been obtained, please contact Central Registration at 973-321-2501 for further information.
- Transfer card (original or copy) from previous school;
- Copy of Immunization Record - Please note: New students are required to have a physical exam. If you need a copy of this form or any other additional forms pertaining to the health office, please click here;
- Last report card/grades to date of leaving previous school;
- 2 Proof of residence in Paterson;
- Copy of custody arrangements (if applicable);
- Child Study Team/Special Services records (IEP) (if applicable);
- 504 Accommodations (if applicable);
- Birth Certificate;
- Registration Form
Central Registration is located at 90 Delaware Ave and the office hours are 8:30am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
Registration Documents and Forms
Transferring To Another School
If a student moves to another school district, we request that the parent or guardian go to the school secretary to obtain a transfer card. The name and address of the new school and the new home address of the student are necessary. After all books are returned to teachers, teacher signatures obtained, and obligations met, the student will be issued a transfer card, current grades, immunization records and standardized scores. Official school records will be forwarded to the new school upon written request by the receiving school.