• Welcome to the Paterson Public School District. The Central Registration Department is here to assist you with all your questions regarding registering your child(ren) into one of our schools. We are more than happy to assist you every step of the way and provide you with a comprehensive list of information to better help you understand the registration process. In the event your question has not been answered after viewing our page please feel free to contact our office at 973-321-2501. Our hope is that you and your child experience academic success through the Paterson Public School District.

Contact Us