Parents/Guardians: All students attending a Charter School in Paterson must register at the Central Registration Department.
We are accepting Charter School registration documents Monday through Thursday from 8:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.
- Student must reside in Paterson
- Student must be 5 years of age on or before October 31 to be enrolled in Kindergarten
- Individuals registering a student, other than the student’s natural parent, must provide legal
proof of guardianship
Call 973-321-2501 for additional information.
- PSE&G Bill
- Cable Bill
- NJ Driver’s License, State ID or NJ Vehicle
- House Deed
- Consulate ID
- Dated letter from the Board of Social Services
- Lease Agreement, must be signed by Landlord and Tenant(s)
- Bank Statement
- Phone Bill
- Credit Card Bill
- Employee Paystub
Mandatory documents for registration:
- Acceptance letter from school
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Registration Form
- Transfer card if coming from an out of district school (grades 1 through 12)