The Department of Technology is the IT department within the Paterson Public School System, providing district schools with reliable state-of-the-art networks, computing resources, and information technology services.
- Networking: Managing over 6,000 network accounts, 15,000 workstations and mobile devices, 100 applications and data servers, and related peripheral devices, such as printers, hubs, switches, routers, scanners, wireless connections, etc.
- Data: Supporting management systems, academic assessment and data systems, providing local, state, and federal reporting, custom database design, and integration.
- Infinite Campus
- Applications: Supporting academic and administrative programs including productivity tools, virtual learning, and assessment.
- Infinite Campus
- Microsoft Office
- Communication: Providing email, phone, web hosting, online and network collaboration and resource sharing.
- E-mail: html Web Mail Login
- Phones: pdf Voicemail User Guide
- Purchasing:Coordination of equipment and services purchasing with Schools and other departments.
- Employee Purchases: Provide information to help Staff, Teachers, and Students with personal computer purchases.
- Printing Services: Provide the Paterson School District with printing services though the Print Shop at John F. Kennedy High School and printers in all district locations.
- John F. Kennedy High School Print Shop
Free Security App from McAfee: SiteAdvisor is a powerful, lightweight security app that secures your browsers and keeps you protected from all kinds of digital dangers. Its primary mission is to block and warn you of malicious sites that might be loaded with malware, or setup to steal your passwords.
Absolute Mobile Device Manager MUST be installed on all district owned iPads and iPhones. It is used to track a device if it is lost or stolen.
Contact Us: Extension # 10905
Hours of operation are weekdays from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.