Our High School Application consists of six high schools; four of which require an interview/audition/lottery. Please see below.
Require Interview/Audition and/or Lottery:
- International High School: Located at 200 Grand St.- (Interview)
- P-TECH: Located at 201 Memorial Dr. – (Lottery & Interview)
- Rosa Parks High School of Fine and Performing Arts: Located at 413 12th Ave. (Audition)
- STEAM: Located at 764 11th Ave. (Interview)
No Interview or Audition Required:
- Eastside Educational Complex- Located at 150 Park Ave.
- John F. Kennedy Educational Complex- Located at 61-127 Preakness Ave.
- Eighth-grade students must complete the application within the deadline. See the guidance counselor for more information.
- Once the deadline has lapsed the applications will be sent to each high school for review. Please note valid applications are for students who reside in Paterson ONLY.
- Students will be contacted by the school directly for interviews/auditions.
- Students will receive acceptance letters from the schools directly. Students will then need to confirm their seat with the school.
- Once the student has confirmed their seat for the school of choice the Central registration department will then enroll the student.
In the event your child is not accepted to their school of choice, your child will be enrolled into Eastside High School or JFK High School based on the preference they listed during the application process.
*If your child attended a charter school or a non-public school in grade 8, you will need to make an appointment to register.