Servicing Displaced, Homeless And Unaccompanied Youth
The Definition of Homelessness
- sharing housing due to a loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason;
- living in hotels, motels, trailer parks, or camping grounds due to a lack of alternative, adequate housing;
- abandoned in hospitals;
- awaiting foster care placement;
- living in a public or private place not designated, or normally used, as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings;
- living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, bus or train stations, or similar places.
If you are experiencing any of these things, call us at 973-321-0632.
We are here to help you!