The mission of Accounting/Finance is to make a difference in the education of Paterson’s children so they may achieve their highest potential through safeguarding and preserving the integrity of the district’s finance. We are committed to providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders in a professional manner and ensuring total compliance, effectiveness, efficiency, consistency and integrity in our performance.
Code of Ethics
- Responsibility for all our actions
- Respect for self and others
- Respect the rules, face the challenges and follow your dreams.
- Raising the bar to achieve excellence.
- Instill responsibility, accountability, integrity, and improve customer service.
- Provide a system of checks and balances to maintain proper internal controls.
- Preserve the integrity of the district fiscal.
- Capacity building and TEAMWORK